TUE PRIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE PRIDE

TUE Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Impersonation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nhjelle
Staff Impersonation 311rqs6

Number of posts : 31
Warning : Staff Impersonation 110
Point :
Staff Impersonation Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Staff Impersonation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Staff Impersonation Empty
PostSubject: Staff Impersonation   Staff Impersonation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 pm

There's been a lot of staff impersonation recently. This includes La Lampara (Account named was "Server".) and others such as Adminstrator and Tagz1. These impersonators claim to be admins over ::yell since there's no crowns in ::yell. My suggestion is that you add [Admin] in front of their names on ::yell or even add the crowns if possible. This would limit the number of people impersonating admins/mods.

Tell me what you think,
Rofl Skiller
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzqP4-0Z6M&feature=related
1 Mahatma 1
Staff Impersonation 20zu4wi

Number of posts : 62
Point :
Staff Impersonation Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Staff Impersonation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Staff Impersonation   Staff Impersonation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 pm

That is a very good idea and i think Tagz shud add this to the server Smile
Back to top Go down
GFX Str 0wns
Graphics Master
Staff Impersonation Feather
GFX Str 0wns

Number of posts : 26
Point :

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Staff Impersonation   Staff Impersonation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Or, you can just join the forum and see whos a mod/admin or not.
Back to top Go down
la lampara

Number of posts : 88
Point :
Staff Impersonation Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Staff Impersonation Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Staff Impersonation   Staff Impersonation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:53 pm

GFX Str 0wns wrote:
Or, you can just join the forum and see whos a mod/admin or not.

EXACTLY I TOLD YOU : IM NOT TAGZ, IM LA LAMPARA..." THEN YOU GUYS KEPT GOING SO I FIGURED WELL OK WHATEVER...I KNOW STUFF ABOUT THE SERVER SO GTFO U LITTLE KID(GFX NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU TALKING NO NH(ROFL OWNED)) <3 YOUR GFXING STR SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

YOU COULD JUST CHECK....I KNOW YOU WERE GONNA DONATE CUZ U SAID ON UR GOALS....I KNOW THAT THE PASS'S ARE ENCRYPTED CUZ YOYO TOLD ME WHEN I LOST MY PURE...I SAID DUPERS WOULD BE BANNED BECAUSE THEY DUPE AND SHOULDNT GIVE AWAY ITEMS BECAUSE ECONOMY WAS GONNA GET RESET...I THOUGHT SERVER WAS GONNA GO DOWN BECAUSE SOMEONE ON FORUMS SAID THAT THE SERVER WAS GONNA BE SHUTDOWN THAT DAY....DONT GO FUCKING PEOPLE UP UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF IDIOT...
Back to top Go down
Nhjelle

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Staff Impersonation   Staff Impersonation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Dude who's the little kid? You're crying because you got banned for impersonating the owner... Not everyone signs up on the forums. The vast majority of the players don't. Holy Norway said you should be banned and then Kid Magex was the one that actually did it. That's 2 admins that agreed that you should be banned.
Back to top Go down
la lampara

Point :
Staff Impersonation Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Staff Impersonation Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Staff Impersonation   Staff Impersonation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:36 am

nhjelle wrote:
Dude who's the little kid? You're crying because you got banned for impersonating the owner... Not everyone signs up on the forums. The vast majority of the players don't. Holy Norway said you should be banned and then Kid Magex was the one that actually did it. That's 2 admins that agreed that you should be banned.

lol.... im not crying im saying that kid magex is abuser....he has 0 posts...

BTW you owned yoursef... not everyone signs up on forums...LOL THAT MEANS THE SERVER FORUMS IS SAD...I NEVER FUCKIN IMPERSONATED TAGZ FUCK OFF...

Last edited by la lampara on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing the quote)
Back to top Go down
Nhjelle

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Staff Impersonation   Staff Impersonation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Now you've given yourself a forum ban. Nice job. One of the main rules is NO DISSING THE SERVER.
Back to top Go down
la lampara

Point :

PostSubject: :lol!:   Staff Impersonation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:01 pm

You know i dont want a mod or admin to ban me from forums...i want you to...go ahead do it rite now..
Back to top Go down
Nhjelle

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Staff Impersonation   Staff Impersonation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:39 pm

la lampara wrote:
You know i dont want a mod or admin to ban me from forums...i want you to...go ahead do it rite now..

Lemme get mod on forums k? I'm mod in-game now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Impersonation   Staff Impersonation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Impersonation
Page 1 of 1