TUE PRIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE PRIDE

TUE Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Revision

Go down 
+2
1 Mahatma 1
Nhjelle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nhjelle
Staff Revision 311rqs6

Number of posts : 31
Warning : Staff Revision 110
Point :
Staff Revision Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Staff Revision Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Staff Revision Empty
PostSubject: Staff Revision   Staff Revision I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:16 pm

I'm an extremely active player here at Tagzpk. Many of you know me as "Rofl Skiller" or "Rofl Owned". I'm currently working on a skiller since my main has been banned for an illegitimate reason. During my time on this server, I've made friends with a majority of the staff. I've noticed a trend that's been increasing at an exponential rate. Many staff members have begun to become inactive and some are even completely not playing anymore. I think a rule should be put in place in terms of inactivity, such as staff members must make a post that notifies the community for any term of absences. I've taken into account that many staff members are on different time zones. I'm not asking for you to replace the current staff team, but we need some active admins due to the fact that we get spammed a LOT. The mods have done what they can to control the many spammers/abusers on the server, however their powers aren't great enough. Any spammer that's muted decides to just ::yell. Anyone that dupes, starts having drop parties. Anyone that is cussing, also uses ::yell. Not only I, but a large number of players on the server have also been having account problems that no in-game staff can fix. We need another active staff member that will have control to the VPS. I believe that Yoyo is a good selection for this. He's a very active admin and he has dedicated a large amount of his time to helping the server, but his powers are not great enough to support the server's every needs.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this,
Rofl Skiller
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzqP4-0Z6M&feature=related
1 Mahatma 1
Staff Revision 20zu4wi

Number of posts : 62
Point :

Registration date : 2009-03-07

Staff Revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Revision   Staff Revision I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:52 am

I read this...

*sad face*
Back to top Go down
`Noir
Forum Administrator
Staff Revision Arma2

Number of posts : 5
Point :

Registration date : 2009-03-31

Staff Revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Revision   Staff Revision I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:41 am

This is an excellent post, and with me being a stand-in forum admin feel very much the same way you do on some of the forums that I am registered on.

Hmm, does Java support And/If/Then/Else in some way? If so, just add this in to the yell command somehow: 'If the player is appended to the muted users list, then yell message equals nothing.' Or something like that Razz I'm a C^ fanboi myself.
Back to top Go down
Yoyo
Co-Owner
Staff Revision Sl5vt4
Yoyo

Number of posts : 110
Point :
Staff Revision Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Staff Revision Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-20

Staff Revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Revision   Staff Revision I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:05 am

I also read this post. Nhjelle, I'm not admin but i could stop them. The spammers can't spam much because they'll get rejected, and I'm Co-Owner same with Bad Boyz21 there's only one Owner and that's Tagz.

I'm not trying to judge but we kind of need more people on the server too...

I'll try my best to stop these spammers and other item dupers but when I'm on I don't see anyone duping.

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
https://tuepride.darkbb.com
Evil Dave
Newb
Staff Revision 2ewyv0y

Number of posts : 14
Point :

Registration date : 2009-04-05

Staff Revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Revision   Staff Revision I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:35 pm

You might as well have made a request for admin, lol.

Last edited by Evil Dave on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : repatative)
Back to top Go down
KO Fever
Newb
Staff Revision 2ewyv0y

Number of posts : 20
Point :

Registration date : 2009-04-03

Staff Revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Revision   Staff Revision I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:24 pm

I belive in this. Even though i have been playing this server for a short time, I agree. Some of us (players) should go out and advertise. While the (staff) work on game problems. (wich include what were stated in Nhjelle's statement) If we get more people, more money. YAY us xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Revision   Staff Revision I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Revision
Page 1 of 1