TUE PRIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE PRIDE

TUE Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
la lampara
Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat 20zu4wi

Number of posts : 88
Warning : Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat 110
Country : Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Afghanistan
Point :
Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Empty
PostSubject: Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat   Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:13 am

Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat 15mlqio

He showed me but i hit Print Screen twice cuz i was ike
"{woah!" so i missed it Sad
Back to top Go down
Nhjelle
Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat 311rqs6

Number of posts : 31
Point :
Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat   Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Stop spamming the forums. You're banned, get over it or post an appeal. This is an OBVIOUSLY photoshopped image. The two lines of chat do not line up and you've posted this before when it was even worse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzqP4-0Z6M&feature=related
la lampara
Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat 20zu4wi

Number of posts : 88
Country : Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Afghanistan
Point :
Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat   Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:04 pm

I used paint...i didnt edit it i print screen....i got the too things fast cuz there was a spammer...i never posted it TWICE
Back to top Go down
Nhjelle

Point :
Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat   Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:11 pm

K you editted it in paint. The two colors don't match up and the 2 chat messages aren't even lined up.
Back to top Go down
Bad Boyz
Co-Owner
Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Sl5vt4
Bad Boyz

Number of posts : 71
Point :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat   Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 pm

There isnt enough for anything to be done here and btw they do line up and colorsare the same

~~Owner Bad Boyz~~
Back to top Go down
Nhjelle

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat   Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:02 pm

Bad Boyz wrote:
There isnt enough for anything to be done here and btw they do line up and colorsare the same

~~Owner Bad Boyz~~

If you look at his post under farewells, they do not line up. Also on this picture on the second message on the image, there's a white spot to the side of it, unlike the first message.
Back to top Go down
Evil Dave
Newb
Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat 2ewyv0y

Number of posts : 14
Country : Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat Australia
Point :

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat   Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Why is it that you would have the chat log, but not the actual photo of the game? This could be any server. The picture could be edited in the future show the entire picture so we can tell if it's real or not
Back to top Go down
davidguz
Newb
Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat 2ewyv0y

Number of posts : 3
Point :

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat   Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:04 pm

you know what when is this server going to be back up? i need to play a good server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat   Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pedroohw duped..No pictures but image of chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TUE PRIDE :: TUE General :: Pictures-
Jump to: