TUE PRIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE PRIDE

TUE Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LA LAMPARA'S leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
la lampara
LA LAMPARA'S leaving 20zu4wi

Number of posts : 88
Warning : LA LAMPARA'S leaving 110
Point :
LA LAMPARA'S leaving Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100LA LAMPARA'S leaving Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

LA LAMPARA'S leaving Empty
PostSubject: LA LAMPARA'S leaving   LA LAMPARA'S leaving I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Well im iped because rofl skiller told kid magex how to ipban and he iped me for no reason...not gonna do anything about i dont care but im just leaving....server was gonna go down anyway...i knew so many dupers but i told co's and no1 listened....
(ONLY HAVE PROOF FOR ONE)
list of dupers:

Pedroowhw
LA LAMPARA'S leaving 2a0nyqg

https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/2a0nyqg.jpg

99hardc0r3 (gave me 600 dfs's and 10 sets of void for a yellow)

Zagomepwns(Banned i know for no reason(not for duping)-
2k dfs's 1k sets of void and 2147m easter eggs

Thata about it peace...please delete all posts from this and lock it...
OOH WAIT NO ADMINS OR CO'S LISTEN TO ME EVER...

peace
~la lampara DONT STEAL MY PROFILE CRAP
Back to top Go down
Nhjelle
LA LAMPARA'S leaving 311rqs6

Number of posts : 31
Point :
LA LAMPARA'S leaving Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LA LAMPARA'S leaving Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: LA LAMPARA'S leaving   LA LAMPARA'S leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:51 pm

That's a horrible attempt at photoshopping, if you're going to fake an image at least trim up the bottom so it's even.
You were IP banned for creating an account named "Server" and impersonating Tagz. You first told everyone that all dupers would be banned and the server was being shut down. Next you went on to ask me if I was really going to donate the money that I received from AW surveys. After this you told me that the server was low on money for the VPS. One player had problems with his main account and asked for you to set him a new password. You told him that passwords were encrypted so you could not help. You started asking about yourself asking questions like "Who knows Lampara?" and "What do you think of him?". You then asked "Does anyone have mod recommendations from an admin?" and one person replied "La Lampara does." You then ran around calling people gullible because people believed you. I spoke with Holy Norway in private and told him I suspected it was you. He told me that he would IP ban "Server", however he got a series of disconnections. Kid Magex was at home when I returned from speaking with Holy Norway, I told him about the issue. "Server" was still online and started telling me that he was La Lampara and he'd never pretended he was Tagz; that he only pretended like the server was shutting down. Kid Magex IP banned him for this. La Lampara deserves what he got especially because he's attempting to frame innocent players now. The two colors on the photoshopped image don't even line up.

Thanks,
Rofl Skiller

EDIT: Your so called "Dupers" are all bs... Zagom got those items because his main was banned for no reason and then he got muted randomly. 99hardc0r3 got those dfs's from a drop party, but didn't know about duping at the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzqP4-0Z6M&feature=related
la lampara

Point :
LA LAMPARA'S leaving Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100LA LAMPARA'S leaving Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: BULL   LA LAMPARA'S leaving I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:52 am

nhjelle wrote:
That's a horrible attempt at photoshopping, if you're going to fake an image at least trim up the bottom so it's even

EDIT: Your so called "Dupers" are all bs... Zagom got those items because his main was banned for no reason and then he got muted randomly. 99hardc0r3 got those dfs's from a drop party, but didn't know about duping at the time.

Umm no i saw him duping with pedroohw...that was paint u dip...also and mod yoyo said 99hardc0r3 duped so dont make any bs up...even if he did someone had to be banned/demoted for having that many....Umm yeah no i never SAID I WAS TAGZ i sed "I'm not Tagz" You said that the AWSurvey thing in ur goals...I know pass's r encrypted yoyo told me...and you seriopusly are like 10 years old you cant take a joke when i say the servers going off so gtfo u 10 year old kid..

Last edited by la lampara on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pedroohw*)
Back to top Go down
la lampara

Point :

PostSubject: :LOL!:   LA LAMPARA'S leaving I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:57 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
nhjelle wrote:
You first told everyone that all dupers would be banned
LOL.........ALL I HAVE TO SAY

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
X Solis X
Administrator
LA LAMPARA'S leaving 2nst0s5

Number of posts : 97
Point :

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: LA LAMPARA'S leaving   LA LAMPARA'S leaving I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Peace la lampara,nice to meet you,this is locked for spam,

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA LAMPARA'S leaving   LA LAMPARA'S leaving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LA LAMPARA'S leaving
Page 1 of 1