TUE PRIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE PRIDE

TUE Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal

Go down 
+2
la lampara
Nhjelle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nhjelle
Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal 311rqs6

Number of posts : 31
Warning : Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal 110
Point :
Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal   Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:02 pm

I was sitting at home after having a drop party (Approved by Mod Yoyo). Then Bliz Wolf logged in next to me. He was very friendly previously, so I walked up to him and said "Hi!" X4 because I wanted to show him my new set and I was very excited. He instantly banned me. I made a new account and he told me I was banned for spamming. I put a lot of work into my account and it was all taken away without a warning or anything. I spoke to his brother recently after and I found out a few things. Bliz claims that I spammed him 10+ times when that's completely stretching the truth. I told his brother (Pizzaland25) that I could supply him with proof that it was only 4 times. He declined my request and told me I would not be unbanned. I do not think that I should be permanently banned for this. Please look into this for me.

Thanks,
Rofl Skiller
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzqP4-0Z6M&feature=related
la lampara
Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal 20zu4wi

Number of posts : 88
Point :
Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal   Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:24 pm

YO DUDE IM 100% THERE FOR U I THINK BLIZ WOLF SHOULD GET DEMOTED ALOT OF OTHER PPL THINK SO DO HE ABUSES ALOT AND DOES TOO MANY D PARTYS BUT HES NICE....BUT IF YOU DO THAT...THATS JUST WRONG DUDE IF UR EXCITED THEN JUST TELL YOYO OR TAGZ :p.
Back to top Go down
Yoyo
Co-Owner
Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal Sl5vt4
Yoyo

Number of posts : 110
Point :
Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal   Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:37 pm

or bad boyz... ^ i cant unban and ill talk to bliz wolf
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
Back to top Go down
https://tuepride.darkbb.com
Bad Boyz
Co-Owner
Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal Sl5vt4
Bad Boyz

Number of posts : 71
Point :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal   Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:18 pm

BLIZ WOLF SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! he needs demote!!!!! i've had 50+ complaints on Bliz Wolf, he needs demote very badly he abuses powers, says hes owner, and then says i suck? Adam D-MOTE HIM!!!!!

Scincerely,
~~Owner Bad Boyz~~
Back to top Go down
1 Mahatma 1

Number of posts : 62
Point :
Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal   Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:09 am

Bliz wolf shud be demoted -.-
Back to top Go down
la lampara

Number of posts : 88
Point :

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal   Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 am

I agree :O someone lock this its getting opff topic
Back to top Go down
Mod Kelsey
Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal 311rqs6

Number of posts : 26
Point :

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal   Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:06 pm

=p locked if u want to get him banned start another thread this was to get some1 unbanned not to flame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal   Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rofl Owned's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1