TUE PRIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE PRIDE

TUE Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Exprez Latte
Newb
Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE 2ewyv0y

Number of posts : 1
Point :
Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-12

Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE Empty
PostSubject: Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE   Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:05 pm

What's up everyone? As the majority of staff here are from JC-Scape, I'll say hello to you guys specifically Smile. Anyway, I decided to check out Admin Drip's sever which was no longer "Tagzpk.tk" or something like that. When he first made the forums, he gave me a weblink to the forums, though I forgot what it was and therefore was never able to check in. But when James showed me an MSN picture with Admin Drip's Display Message, I saw the link.

Anyway, HERE I AM!
Thanks for the warm welcome! (I'm either being too optimistic, or I'm just crazy Razz)
-Exprez Latte
Back to top Go down
GFX Str 0wns
Graphics Master
Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE Feather
GFX Str 0wns

Number of posts : 26
Point :
Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE   Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Welcome Latte to H3llz R34lm.

*Closes the door behind Exprez Latte*

: Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yoyo
Co-Owner
Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE Sl5vt4
Yoyo

Number of posts : 110
Warning : Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE 110
Point :
Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE   Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:59 pm

lol str owns...Welcome latte..I'm not from Jcscape though ima long time staff mem of tagz
Back to top Go down
https://tuepride.darkbb.com
Admin Josh
Administrator
Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE 2nst0s5

Number of posts : 17
Point :

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE   Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 pm

/me hardcore rapes Exprez
::giveadmin Exprez Latte
ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Admin Norway
Administrator
Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE 2nst0s5
Admin Norway

Number of posts : 32
Warning : Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE 110
Point :
Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE   Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:43 am

Welcome to Tagz pk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE   Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exprez Latte's IN THE HOUSE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TUE PRIDE :: TUE General :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: