TUE PRIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE PRIDE

TUE Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]

Go down 
+5
Bad Boyz
X Solis X
Mod Kelsey
Yoyo
Rune Scimmy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune Scimmy
Respected Member
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] Wvs6t4

Number of posts : 90
Point :
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-23

Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] Empty
PostSubject: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:16 pm

I prefer the old wilderness, because what you kill is what you get as loot. I dont like the formula they made up for items, because most of the time i risk alot but the person im facing risks one item and some food -.-, anyways what do you prefer:?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuepride.darkbb.com
Yoyo
Co-Owner
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] Sl5vt4
Yoyo

Number of posts : 110
Warning : Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] 110
Point :
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Rune Scimmy wrote:
I prefer the old wilderness, because what you kill is what you get as loot. I dont like the formula they made up for items, because most of the time i risk alot but the person im facing risks one item and some food -.-, anyways what do you prefer:?
old wildy pking, new is friggen gay u dont even get there loot which is stupid. so old wildy for me
Back to top Go down
https://tuepride.darkbb.com
Mod Kelsey
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] 311rqs6

Number of posts : 26
Point :
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:00 pm

hmmm the new pvp is actually very good and it took a long time for rs to make but i also prefer the old wildy because of the better drops and less pjing also because thats when i pked. alot of people hate pvp because u risk alot and get nothing but if u look at jagex's formula its the longer u stay in a pvp world without logging out and haveing valuable items with u is when u get good pvp drops (hence the 25k trick) anyways just some thoughts =p
Back to top Go down
X Solis X
Administrator
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] 2nst0s5

Number of posts : 97
Point :

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:33 pm

ill prefer old pking too,because like if you own this kid with a whip you'l actually get it on old pking but on new pvp u wont,that's the stupid part

Thanks,
x solis x
Back to top Go down
Yoyo
Co-Owner
Yoyo

Number of posts : 110
Point :

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Mod Kelsey wrote:
hmmm the new pvp is actually very good and it took a long time for rs to make but i also prefer the old wildy because of the better drops and less pjing also because thats when i pked. alot of people hate pvp because u risk alot and get nothing but if u look at jagex's formula its the longer u stay in a pvp world without logging out and haveing valuable items with u is when u get good pvp drops (hence the 25k trick) anyways just some thoughts =p
lol i know that trick sneeeeeky shh.......
Back to top Go down
https://tuepride.darkbb.com
Rune Scimmy
Respected Member

Point :
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Mod Kelsey wrote:
lol i know that trick sneeeeeky shh.......
Theres a trick? i must hear :] my best drop was a corrupt d chain. Got alot out of it, but its the ONLY drop i have ever gotten. Please tell
Back to top Go down
Bad Boyz
Co-Owner
Bad Boyz

Number of posts : 71
Point :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Rune Scimmy wrote:
old wildy pking, new is friggen gay u dont even get there loot which is stupid. so old wildy for me

Ye yogesh i do go with that decision but..you havn't really been pking "back in the day" lol.
Back to top Go down
Mod Kelsey
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] 311rqs6

Number of posts : 26
Point :

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:56 am

yea well the 25k trick is were u sit in a bank for like as long as u want preferably a hour minimum at pvp with i think its 76k in ur invy and just like skill in the banks or something to pass the time and then the longer u wait the better stuff u get....well anyways u get a friend to get 25k in their invy and u go into pvp and kill them and get good items and ect. its a decent way to get drops but sometimes its a waist of time like ive gotten 2 furys and a infin hat from it but w/e gl to who ever does it
Back to top Go down
nooblet
Newb
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] 2ewyv0y
nooblet

Number of posts : 11
Point :

Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:57 am

old wild was better becouse you did can att more ppl and did get items what players wear but now you get sometimes very good drop you can kill some noob who is like 40- but drop can be corrupt dragon items or something good or something what cost much Very Happy but i think old wild was better then pvp world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Jamie
Administrator
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] 2nst0s5
Admin Jamie

Number of posts : 87
Point :

Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:04 pm

PvP worlds and Bounty Hunter own. It's so much fun and challenging. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil Dave
Newb
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] 2ewyv0y

Number of posts : 14
Point :

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Old wilderness, because i like to risk hybrid gear, and if i kill someone who is also in max mage hybrid in pvp, i usually get like 80k loot.
Back to top Go down
Rune Scimmy
Respected Member

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Evil Dave wrote:
Old wilderness, because i like to risk hybrid gear, and if i kill someone who is also in max mage hybrid in pvp, i usually get like 80k loot.
hybrid gear isn't very expensive lol. Real armor is expensive like me and my dharok <3
Back to top Go down
la lampara
Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] 20zu4wi

Number of posts : 88
Point :

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:34 pm

ye dude i lost veracs in pvp -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]   Old wildy vs pvp worlds :] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old wildy vs pvp worlds :]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TUE PRIDE :: Off Topic :: RuneScape-
Jump to: