TUE PRIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE PRIDE

TUE Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help Donate to get server back up!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
godoftime
Newb
Help Donate to get server back up! 2ewyv0y

Number of posts : 14
Point :
Help Donate to get server back up! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help Donate to get server back up! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-27

Help Donate to get server back up! Empty
PostSubject: Help Donate to get server back up!   Help Donate to get server back up! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Hey guys who here likes tagzpk?!?! If u do u need to DONATE! So we can play the server. The reason the best server ever is down is because no1s been donating. Incase ur wondering I cant donate because I dont have a bank account and my mom most diffently wont donate, so if u wont to play this server ever again u need to get peeps to donate Exclamation cat Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I love this server so i wont to play too.

P.S. Tagz I've been trying very hard to get peeps to donate but it's not working i'm so sorry but i'll keep trying.
Back to top Go down
X Solis X
Administrator
Help Donate to get server back up! 2nst0s5

Number of posts : 97
Warning : Help Donate to get server back up! 110
Point :
Help Donate to get server back up! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Help Donate to get server back up! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Help Donate to get server back up!   Help Donate to get server back up! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:15 pm

This been moved to forums news.

Thanks,
X solis X
Back to top Go down
godoftime
Newb

Point :
Help Donate to get server back up! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help Donate to get server back up! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Help Donate to get server back up!   Help Donate to get server back up! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Thx a lot solis
Back to top Go down
Yoyo
Co-Owner
Help Donate to get server back up! Sl5vt4
Yoyo

Number of posts : 110
Warning : Help Donate to get server back up! 110
Point :
Help Donate to get server back up! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Help Donate to get server back up! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Help Donate to get server back up!   Help Donate to get server back up! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:12 pm

agreed we need more people to donate i lvoe this SERVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we need donators.
Back to top Go down
https://tuepride.darkbb.com
Evil Dave
Newb

Point :

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Help Donate to get server back up!   Help Donate to get server back up! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:37 pm

The reason the people will not donate is because there are not enough people playing the server and the reason there aren't enough people playing on the server is because it is under advertised when it is online.

(Basically people are afraid they're going to donate and the server is going to be up for 1 month, and then shut off after that month when there are no more donations)

I propose.
-We get the server up for a month. (I'm going to donate as soon as i get in touch w/ tagz)
-Every second that the server is on we have it advertised on all possible sites
-We offer other methods of donation such as through mailing to a P.O box
-We offer different rewards for donating other than staff, such as a cool weapon are Armour that is not obtainable unless you donate.
- I know that this is a lot to do, but if every player makes an effort to get the server name out there, word will start to spread and people will donate to obtain the rewards
Back to top Go down
godoftime
Newb

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Help Donate to get server back up!   Help Donate to get server back up! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Ty dave I agree with your idea I'm trying to help, I'm doing all I can do.

thx for posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Donate to get server back up!   Help Donate to get server back up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Donate to get server back up!
Page 1 of 1