TUE PRIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE PRIDE

TUE Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey it me Destiny24

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
destiny24
Newb
Hey it me Destiny24 2ewyv0y
destiny24

Number of posts : 8
Point :
Hey it me Destiny24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey it me Destiny24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Hey it me Destiny24 Empty
PostSubject: Hey it me Destiny24   Hey it me Destiny24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:59 am

hey evryone i hope of becoming a mod on this site and im new! hope you all like me and want me to become mod!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rune Scimmy
Respected Member
Hey it me Destiny24 Wvs6t4

Number of posts : 90
Point :
Hey it me Destiny24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey it me Destiny24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey it me Destiny24   Hey it me Destiny24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:14 pm

destiny24 wrote:
hey evryone i hope of becoming a mod on this site and im new! hope you all like me and want me to become mod!
Very Happy
Only if you donate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuepride.darkbb.com
la lampara
Hey it me Destiny24 20zu4wi

Number of posts : 88
Warning : Hey it me Destiny24 110
Point :
Hey it me Destiny24 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hey it me Destiny24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Hey it me Destiny24   Hey it me Destiny24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Rune Scimmy wrote:
destiny24 wrote:
Very Happy
Only if you donate.
not nescesarily, i was gonna become a mod but rofl owned had to be a fagget and tell on me on something that i was hacked on my computer for...i agree if server does come back on ever, rofl owned should be first mod gone, hes such a tattle-tale i know mods are supposed to do that but he told on you too rune and thats just retarted tbh, you dont tell on your staff members and your a higher mod then him he just got it tbh and you got it like a billion yearz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ago lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey it me Destiny24   Hey it me Destiny24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey it me Destiny24
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TUE PRIDE :: TUE General :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: