TUE PRIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUE PRIDE

TUE Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rune Scimmy's farewell

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune Scimmy
Respected Member
Rune Scimmy's farewell Wvs6t4

Number of posts : 90
Point :
Rune Scimmy's farewell Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rune Scimmy's farewell Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-23

Rune Scimmy's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Rune Scimmy's farewell   Rune Scimmy's farewell I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Im leaving due to immature staff, who constantly abuse, tagz is never on and doesn't ban enough people. When yogesh is not on people are crazy and extremely rude to me and players. Admins ban and one owner (you all know who he is) Ip bans for simple things which is total abuse. Fuck all of you that i am thinking about. I like three staff in this game, Mod yoyo, Tagz, and X solis X. You guys were my best friend. Here is an actual message i sent to Yoyo and Tagz, and if i dont get a reply or something is done about these issues, then im gone. Heres the message

Brittanny is the main cause. Iim sick of her acting like she runs the place when you and tagz are off, she's not even the head admin and acts like she is all powerful. she annoys me, bugs me, it annoys me to even be on when she's on. I cant stand it, can't take it. She calls "meetings" and takes away staff items. So stupid. I make an account to bug people on named Pure Melee, then i loot them after i kill them. She threatens to demote Rune because of the actions on Pure Melee. I've had enough of it. I refuse to play if she keeps her power. Hidden admins SHOULD NOT be that powerful. She's an ass, teleports you all the time. Also that one guy, ill tell you later runs around with his hidden Co Ownerness and threatens you CONSTANTLY. IF YOU HAVE A RANK THEN YOU SHOULD FUCKING SEE IT. I cussed him out and then told him to fuck off because i want nothing to do with him. To much Asshole staff is bugging me. Theres like two people i can tolerate now. Ive had enough of the shit staff community. None of them are helpful, i try to be as helpful as possible, and when i joke around at all or say anything im not suppose to, im swarmed by people that don't like me, just because your my friend and when your not on, no one is my friend. They suck up to you when your on and act nice to me, and thats why i am still so hateful towards them. Ive been keeping it a secret since the day i got mod a few sources ago. Ive had it. Message me back, ill check a few times a day to see if your on. Im not tolerating this ANY FUCKING MORE. GOD FUCKING dAMNIT CURSE THEIR FUCKING SOULS TO HELL. ESPECIALLY THAT BITCH BRITANNY, WHO IS LIKE THE FUCKIGN LEADER OF EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM. AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME THEN FUCKING DEMOTE ME. LOOK AT THE FUCKING CHAT HISTORY IF YOU DEMOTE ME THEN FUCK THIS. I CAN"T STAND THesE FUCKING PEOPLE

Farewell tagz. miserable last month of it. Can't stand the staff. Reply if anyone agrees with me
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuepride.darkbb.com
X Solis X
Administrator
Rune Scimmy's farewell 2nst0s5

Number of posts : 97
Warning : Rune Scimmy's farewell 110
Point :
Rune Scimmy's farewell Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Rune Scimmy's farewell Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scimmy's farewell   Rune Scimmy's farewell I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Omgggggggggggggg,scimmy Sad!!!dont leave us mann,i could try to speak to tagz about our staff,scimmy omfg dont leavee us man

Sincerely,
X Solis X Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
la lampara
Rune Scimmy's farewell 20zu4wi

Number of posts : 88
Point :
Rune Scimmy's farewell Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Rune Scimmy's farewell Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scimmy's farewell   Rune Scimmy's farewell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:09 am

LOL if he is quitting just let him go dude....i quit...pretty sure no one cared....but remember i have power...(thats all im saying)
Back to top Go down
Mod Kelsey
Rune Scimmy's farewell 311rqs6

Number of posts : 26
Point :

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scimmy's farewell   Rune Scimmy's farewell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:03 pm

=/ dont goooooo

yea i havent been on alot and idk half the people u were talking about but in other games ive played everyone does the same exact thing they suck up to the owner and his friends when the owner is on........its just a part of life lol.........anyways if what ur saying is true those who abuse should get demoted and fast! abusing power is a very seriose thing and should never be done if a staff member makes u give them ur items for no good reason please tell another staff member or tagz because they should be notified imediatly.....

anyways sad to see u quit and gl with what ever u do

<3-Kelsey
Back to top Go down
Nhjelle
Rune Scimmy's farewell 311rqs6

Number of posts : 31
Point :
Rune Scimmy's farewell Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rune Scimmy's farewell Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scimmy's farewell   Rune Scimmy's farewell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Today, Brittany was ip banned. She made random people admins/mods. Welcome back to the server?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzqP4-0Z6M&feature=related
Rune Scimmy
Respected Member

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scimmy's farewell   Rune Scimmy's farewell I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Really?
Back to top Go down
la lampara

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scimmy's farewell   Rune Scimmy's farewell I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:31 pm

yup

rune wanna host for me ?Smile
Back to top Go down
la lampara

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scimmy's farewell   Rune Scimmy's farewell I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:49 pm

YOU CAN GET ME AT WEBCICLE@LIVE.COM F YOU WANNA HOST
Back to top Go down
Rune Scimmy
Respected Member

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scimmy's farewell   Rune Scimmy's farewell I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:59 pm

my internet sucks but a great computer. 3.0 ghz core 2 quad 8 gb ram dual 9800 gtx 1gb each 500gb 10000 rpm hard drive, but bad internet
its like 1.6 meg upload and 300 download :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scimmy's farewell   Rune Scimmy's farewell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rune Scimmy's farewell
Page 1 of 1